The Plauché & Carr team recognizes that policy is the foundation for positive change in our world.
Our team of attorneys has decades of experience in climate policy and regulatory issues and is prepared to support clients as they navigate existing and changing laws and programs, assess climate risks and opportunities, and implement climate commitments focused on resilience and sustainability. We're here to advise, shape, and create cutting-edge and implementable solutions for projects and initiatives that support economic growth and adaptation while addressing climate policy.
Our attorneys advise public and private clients on a diverse set of climate issues including:
- Adaptation, mitigation, resilience, and sustainability
- Carbon sequestration, offsets, credits, and trading
- Climate legislation, policy, and executive orders
- Renewable resources and alternative energy projects, including wind, solar, and battery storage, and carbon capture and storage (CCUS) projects
- Project due diligence and land acquisition and leasing
- Environmental review; federal, state, and local permitting; and compliance
- Community outreach